Followers

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Czechoslovak Independence Day in 2017

It is a public holiday today in Czech Republic - supermarkets are all closed and people celebrate their Independence Day. This is my 4th time taking photos of military procession, ceremony and fireworks. For some reason I utterly forgot the day and was so unprepared to shoot. 

Due to the construction of streets downtown, the military procession route was changed, which I didn't know. I didn't take tripod with me. I got to hold camera in every possible ways you can come up with to stabilize camera. Hence I am quite reluctant to upload photos of fireworks this time but I own this photoblog, so why not.









Happy Independence Day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome! It's NOT a bad idea to follow this blog, if you are not a follower already:)
日本語でのコメント大歓迎です。