Followers

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Lake Malawi

It's been a while since the last time I posted photos I took in Olomouc. When I heard the sounds of live music and the audience ovation, I decided to head for Horní náměstí Olomouc to shoot what was going on.



When I was there, Lake Malawi, a Czech indie rock band, was ready to rock on. 




















To be honest I knew nothing about this band, Lake Malawi... It appears that they are quite popular among lass!






This is Our World: 14 September entry.


2 comments:

  1. Excellent photos. I particularly like the smokey atmosphere and the girl with facepainting. How versatile you are...well done x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the light on the man in the second image. Its wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome! It's NOT a bad idea to follow this blog, if you are not a follower already:)
日本語でのコメント大歓迎です。