Followers

Friday, September 11, 2015

Unidentified Flying Object...

I got A LOT of goosebumps and shivers when I first took a glance at the first image below... An image captured inside the church in an old town in the UK...

Please look carefully at the two similar photos below and compare them... I always take photos in RAW format and enjoy playing RAW images with photoshop, however, these two photos are straight out of my camera. I tell you that my photoshop skills aren't good enough to trick people. All I did was shrink the image size and embed the logo of this photoblog...


The above one was taken at 15:38 on xx of August 2015 at St John the Baptist in Knaresborough, UK and the one below was at 15:56 on the same day at the same place with a different angle...




I am generally heedless of spiritual matters or occults. I try to understand the universe based on science. I believe (or want to believe) that the floating mold in the first photo heaved into sight due to multiple reflections of lights within the lens (=camera lens flare) under a particular light angle and source. 

I got down on my knees when I took the second photo. Nothing happened. Whew!!!!




1 comment:

  1. Looking at this closely now I can see the pattern and lines of the arch reflected in the bottom of the 'shadow', 'flare' or whatever one wishes to call it. The colour also seems to be reflected from some of the colours on the stone pillars. I'm disappointed as I wanted it to be a ghostly spirit captured on camera. ::))

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome! It's NOT a bad idea to follow this blog, if you are not a follower already:)
日本語でのコメント大歓迎です。